Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finals week

So it's Finals week and I am barely working on anything.
I'm a bit burnt, horrible time for it. Good thing is
I set my time so that I only have one GE class and one
independent study class for this ending half of the
semester.

My animation project is going very slowly. Animating in
2D and make it well, is pretty hard; especially when I am
animating and learning mostly by myself. Woo, self study.

In addition I've mostly finish my sculpture for my project.
There are minor tweaks and not does not officially look like
the character, but not bad for my second character sculpture.
Hopefully by my twenith one, it will look good.

Also, Sketch ground is pretty awesome, we started a sketch group
with some friends from school, I'll just post up a page I did there and
my sculpture. Best of luck.







~ Wilster

2 comments:

Bobby Pontillas said...

Wow man! That sculpt is fantastic. Good luck on your 2D short!

angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.