Monday, September 29, 2008

Small Update

Nothing much to say,
Currently on break, spent most of my time rejuvenating
from being burnt. The only problem is that I have this
huge animation to do, and I'm running out of time.
We'll see what we can do.

Just wanted to do a small update, nothing special
There is the Boltz Animation that they just finished
the animation process this month and should be out
by Nov 21st. Can't way to see it,
here's a small extended clip. Really nice job in the animation,
pretty entertaining and the character's subtlety is nicely done.
Clip here:
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809812763/video/9813762

Actually sent most of my break looking at student work from other
schools and blogs from other amazing industry people. Very inspiring!

Here's an animation done by a Cal Arts graduate Nealon
Incredible work within 4 month period.



So every Wednesday we have a little AIS sketchgroup. I need to be able
to draw more! I've been slacking behind. But it's really good to get out
with some friends and just draw. One of the Jam we said we should do
Crazy Doctors. So I did a few characters of crazy doctors....and a evil
warlord looking guy.


A little sketch of some friends at the last sketch group jam.


I think I'll share with you guys an old animation I did.

This was done in my second year of school? Man, looking
back at it, it's kind of an enbarrassment, but also looking back
I've seen how much I've grown and how much more I need to
grow. Hope you guys like it.



Until Next Time

Wilster out

No comments: