Thursday, January 21, 2010

Out of Crunch and Back into Other Stuff

So crunch time at work is finally whining down, which means more time out side of work to do my own things. Seems to me that things are finally setting down for me at this new place.

Got a new car a few months back and finally finalized my registration and paperwork, so now I can cruise around for awesome hiking grounds and new places to expereince.

Also going to start boxing again, haven't box in years, hope I can get back into it.
Got a new guitar and start learning how to play and going to learn a new language.

In addition, I've started to be interested in R/C Helicopters and it's going to be an amazing (and expensive) hobby.

Most importantly, I'm going to start doing animation again, bunch of 2d and 3d excercises and will have a complete 2d and 3d animation by the end of this year. Wish me luck and I'll keep ya'll posted. Until Next Time,
Peace Out


No comments: