Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Heh Heh Heh ...See! THAT'S!



Work for 8 hours, go home and animate till 4am, sleep for a few hours, then work....not enough time in the day when you're animating and trying to improve your skills. Had to redo the belt tassel because I didn't like how it was swinging, I like this way more now.

Need to invest in a large batch scanner cause my scanner crashed on me 3 times in the middle of the process and I had to start over.

Until next time.

Make this day YOURS!

Wilster Out.

3 comments:

Alex Pascual said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex Pascual said...

really nice will, cant wait to see more

Unknown said...

Timing is rather boring and even. Look at breaking up the pacing a bit. His walk is one speed, his had and arm movements are pretty much the same speed as his walk coming in. While the poses look nice and strong, the timing could be pushed a bit more in my opinion.