Friday, February 19, 2010

New Project Character Design Old Guy

Haven't drawn in awhile, looking for a character design for a future project. An elderly fellow that felt cheated by someone else, a defenseless guy trying to defend himself. I think the one I numbered look good, which one you like?

My most response with #3, so I decided to add try out some more facial expression.
Several friends also mentioned that I need to do more, different ones, a lot more for variation and then pick the one that is best. Basically the one I pick is good, but want to see if I can generate more various character that can fit the description and not just stopping where I feel safe.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions on type or style or anything to improve?









Until next time, Wilster out.

No comments: